First I wrote for Image Reports – the UK trade magazine for large format printers. The editor Lesley Simpson was intrigued by what I have to offer and thought that some of her members might be interested, as they are often participating in large exhibitions.
- Digital Colour Brightness and True Colour 3D – New Bridges between RGB [Red / Green / Blue] and CMYK [Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black]
Then I wrote for Microscope Master – the excellent website by Hayley Anderson of Bishops University in Quebec:
- Who Wants to Find the Right Microscope for the Right Application and Scale? – Digital Colour Brightness and True Colour 3D are New Tools for Investigation
Next I wrote an abstract for the Microscience Microscopy Congress.
Their conference will be in Manchester in July 2017, but I have not heard back from them.
- Re-Visualising Microscopic Images – for Seeing with ‘Pixel Accuracy‘ and Measuring with ‘Digital Colour Brightness’
- As a result, I wrote Artificial Intelligence: Solution or Problem? – An Appeal to Develop Conscious Communication and Metrics.
Last Tuesday I was in the historic Town Hall in Bethnal Green which was turned into a Digital Town Hall by Digital Town who are based in Seattle – as one of the many Tech Week events.
In the context of smart cities, they want to ensure that London will rank first! I was most impressed and enthused and blogged about it here. I also put three pages with links and screenshots together:
- Adding Value to Smart Cities – a Basis for Discussion.
Having learned about Fab Labs as an outreach project by the MIT Centre for Bits and Atoms, I wrote
© Copyright Sabine K McNeill 1996 – 2017