To familiarise yourself with this unique visualisation style, I’m working on:
The qualities of True Colour 3D are:
- you see more structure and detail from many perspectives;
- you can move the image around as an object and look at it from all angles – adding light and colour for impact and effect;
- our re-visualisations show Digital Colour Brightness – as a new ‘digital yardstick’ – to establish new references and standards;
- Digital Colour Brightness is the numerical representation produced by the imaging technology that digitises light and colour with its respective technique;
- we compare images numerically and thus can automate the analysis of images in a unique way;
- ‘Domain Experts’ can set ‘selection criteria’ with ‘tolerance boundaries’ so that ‘off limit events’ can be flagged during ‘Smart Monitoring‘.
But the real WOW! and AMAZING! comes when you test drive the engine yourself – with your own images!
The larger the screen, the bigger your WOW!
Previous sites were based on our offline prototype.