This site is about
- our Smart Knowledge Engine as ‘work in progress’ and ‘Try Before You Buy‘ portal;
- its ability to visualise images as a movable object in True Colour 3D, thus
As a taster, the re-visualisations are shown in True Colour 3D Galleries. But only driving the engine with your own image as a movable object will give you a real WOW experience.
This site is also about
- the engine’s potential for Smart Monitoring as a new kind of expert system for
- automating image processing, incl. the scanning of CCTV;
- for real time monitoring of quality production;
- the engine as a Digital 3D Metrics instrument to establish references and standards in
Smart Knowledge is the ‘next disruptor‘, combining
- human domain expertise with pattern recognition and
- human coding intelligence with visual data interpretation.
And Who Are We?
Sabine K McNeill, former analyst at CERN in Geneva
Neil Lowden, developer formerly at UBS
Prof. Algirdas Pakstas, Vilnius University
Prof. Pankaj Vadgama, Queen Mary’s University
Prof. Miroslaw Malek, Advanced Learning and Research Institute, Lugano
© Copyright Sabine K McNeill 1996 – 2017