New Visualisation Styles for images and structured data – independent of application and scale:
|Stem cells||Mona Lisa painting||Nanoparticles in Brownian Motion|
|Re-visualisations by our Smart Knowledge Engine as ‘work in progress’|
|The offline prototype shows unsorted and sorted layers along a ‘visual z-axis’ – compared with Excel.|
|Our online engine shows data as a movable object in ‘Visual 3D’|
- Re-visualising images in True Colour 3D
- with Pixel Accuracy – as the first step towards
- quantifying qualities in Digital Colour Brightness – the universal yardstick for
- Smart Monitoring: the automated numerical comparison of images – especially at nano- and telescopic scales – to develop
- Digital 3D Metrics: the use of our software for measuring on-screen instead of physical instruments.
These 3 pages spell it out:
- the uniqueness of the mathematics behind the code;
- 2D images become movable objects in ‘Visual 3D‘;
- ‘Smart Monitoring‘ is the result of combining ‘domain expertise’ of humans with number crunching by machines;
- ‘Digital Colour Brightness’ in ‘True Colour 3D‘ is a new ‘generic yardstick’:
- reference images and reference technologies can be established for any given scale and application;
- standards can be developed for materials and displays, in health and wellness as well as disease and illness;
- the virtual world of images becomes new ‘continents of exploration’.
To protect the uniqueness of our software method, the request to grant a patent is in preparation.
© Copyright Sabine K McNeill 1996 – 2017