In 3D they include meter and kilogram and Time is the 4th dimension as second.
Measuring is burdened with uncertainties and probabilities, whilst seeking ‘reference standards‘.
Our 3d-metric software offers digital and qualitative measuring:
- ‘Digital Colour Brightness‘ is the numerical representation of light and colour
- and ‘True Colour 3D‘ is the re-visualisation of images for enhanced human interpretation.
As humans, we ‘measure visually‘ and ‘assess qualities‘. First,
- we spot differences and patterns,
- changes and contrasts,
- compare sizes and distances.
Then come the quantifications. That’s what our software delivers:
- the numerical values of Digital Colour Brightness
- for the visualisation in True Colour 3D
- that lead to measuring 3D realities on 2D screens.
© Copyright Sabine K McNeill 1996 – 2017