- These 3 pages show that we’re a golden opportunity – for early adopting clients and / or investors.
- Sabine K McNeill – who used to diagnose software are CERN, the European Centre for Nuclear Research, in Geneva;
- Neil Lowden – who used to work for UBS in London, Asia and Zurich, before he settled down in the Philippines;
- private funders – who made it possible to deliver what we show now.
- Prof. Algirdas Pakstas – Vilnius University
- Prof. Pankaj Vadgama – QMUL London
- Prof. Miroslaw Malek – ALaRI Lugano
The first of three Software Methods for structured data:
A Smart Knowledge Engine online that processes
- images – nearly finished as ‘work in progress’:
- multi-dimensional time series – soon finished:
- to layer them along a ‘visual z-axis’
- as a movable object in ‘virtual 3D’
- time series – as soon as finance is available:
- for forecasting
- and comparing historic, short-, medium- and long-term trends.
- in the Public Interest:
- by making Open Data accessible as ‘smart data’ for the Smart Knowledge Engine, a plethora of training opportunities arises to address the Data Skills gap in the UK, as published by techUK;
- in the commercial interest:
- our response to the Government’s Industrial Strategy Policy document illustrates the scope of applications for our generic methods.
© Copyright Sabine K McNeill 1996 – 2017